Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Winnipeg polka band launches new website

Last Sunday the Winnipeg polka band High Profile was the featured CD of the Week on Vancouver's Nash Holos radio program.

Wouldn't you know it, the very next day Darren Gagaluk of High Profile emails me to tell me that they recently launched a brand new website. Had I given him a heads-up, he'd have let me know before the program so I could inform my listeners. (Duh... Can you tell I'm blonde?)

Oh well, at least I can offer a bit of extra publicity by way of apology.

So ... please visit their website, and order a CD. Remember, svih do svoho!

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...