Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Busy ...

Posting will be a bit spotty over the next few weeks as I keep my nose to the grindstone that pays... bit of a busy few weeks ahead.

Still, lots of exciting stuff going on and I'll post when I can, and/or when a goodie plops into my emailbox!

What's so wonderful about RSS feeds is you don't have to check up on me, your aggregator will tell you when I've posted. So if you haven't got one yet, don't waste anymore time! It's the way of the future (and a great way to avoid spam).

Check out Almond Rocks, which is super-simple. Or if you want to get more sophisticated, there are lots out there to choose from. And they're free.

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...