Player

Listen or Download:

Thursday, October 05, 2006

fighting sleaze at yahoo

Over at the Natasha's blog, I've been chronicling my fight with yahoo over the sleazy ads they placed on the UkrCdnBroadcasters list-serv website, which I moderate.

They've responded favourably, promising to remove the offending ads.

I'm not sure how well they got the message, though. I have no doubt they'll just pop up somewhere else ... on a more "appropriate" site.

Anyway, if you're interested, go check it out here. And please let me know your thoughts. (Maybe I over-reacted?)

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...