Player

Listen or Download:

Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Ok, that may be self-evident if you're a regular visitor here! ;-)

But just thought I'd make the point and let you know that I've updated the archives at the Nash Holos website and am slowly getting back into my routine. Still a lot of mail and backlogged minutiae to slog through, but am working my way through it.

Lots of it is exciting stuff, too ... at least to me! And hopefully to NH listeners and readers of this blog.

Now I must get back to the salt mines, but do check out the website if you haven't already.

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...