Player

Listen or Download:

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Excellent Edmonton Adventure - Part I: A wonderful start

On Wed. Nov 28, at about noon, I arrived at Edmonton International Airport where I was met by my hostess, the lovely and charming Molly Anne Warring (author of Paradise Acres and Lost Paradise).

She whisked me away to lunch at Louisiana Purchase where we had a delicious cajun chicken stew. The food and ambience were so good we returned the next day and asked Steven Chwok, the new host of the Zabava Hour on CFCW Radio Edmonton, to join us.

I was very impressed with Steven; he is a very sharp cookie and a great guy! And he is a quick study, which is quite evident after listening to about 2 minutes of the Zabava Hour. He's an exciting addition to the Ukrainian Canadian broadcasting scene, and I expect he will do his part to raise the bar!

Edmonton was awesome, and Molly Anne kept me on the move for 4 days! Stay tuned for more installments of my "excellent adventure."

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...