Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Vancouver audio archives updated to July 5, 2009

It's been a crazy hectic time lately and so I'm just getting caught up with posts here. On top of that I've been down with some weird flu bug the past couple of weeks, so I'm doubly behind!

But the audio archives at Nash Holos are current to this past Sunday. Not sure what's happening over at Chetverta Khvylia. Pavlo is travelling and his pinch-hitters haven't been providing me with their audio files. Hopefully we'll get back to the usual routine soon. Will keep you posted.

In the meantime, I've finally got the recipes posted here and reinstated them on the website. Not sure how they got erased, but it certainly wasn't deliberate! At any rate, they're back and I'll add the recent links with the next update.

I'm doing something a little different on the playlist page. I'm adding a live link to the featured groups right in the playlist. So if you hear a song you like and want to check out the band or the singer, and maybe order a CD, you can go directly there from the playlist page. No need to do a search now!

Other little changes will be forthcoming. The big website revamp I'd been counting on didn't work out quite as I'd hoped, so for the time being any changes will be small and occasional. (But hopefully useful!)

Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...